Various dates available – email for details
5S engages people through the use of standards and discipline.
It is a systematic and methodical approach allowing teams to organise their workplace and manage their cell/division.
Through a series of practical exercises and short presentations the delegates will understand the structured approach to introducing a 5S Programme in the work place which results in;
- Accountability and Ownership
- Involvement with all employees
- An immediate improvement in the work place
- Improved performance in Safety and Quality
- The first step to Standardisation
- The first sept towards Visual Management
- A sense of Pride and Ownership
- An opportunity for further improvements