Various dates available – email for details
Practical Problem Solving (PPS) is a key part of a Lean Practitioners tool kit.
Using a structured ‘Funnel’ approach delegates will be taken through all the stages:
- Initial Problem Perception
- Clarification of the problem
- Identifying the point of cause
- Cause and effect (fishbone)
- Root cause (5 whys)
- Countermeasure and follow up
We will go through an actual example of a problem within a working environment, and delegates will leave with the knowledge of tool to support their everyday problem-solving.