Various dates available – email for details
Whether logistics, supply chain, service related industries, healthcare, software development, product development administrative, office processes…… basically any piece of work or process that has a beginning and an end point, the use of Value stream mapping is a widely influential part of the lean tool kit, which allows visualisation of otherwise hidden processes and practices.
At the end of the 2 days the delegates will understand;
- The difference between Value and Non Value added work and what adds value to a process
- How to make a current state value stream map.
- How to analyse a current state map.
- The 3 stages to the development of a future state map
- Development of a Kaizen action plan to focus on the waste that can be seen within the VSM.